Ty and Charlene Bollinger created a storm last year when they released to the internet for free, a 9-part docu-series on cancer, The Truth About Cancer, which was watched by hundreds of thousands world-wide. I watched the whole series too, and learned plenty of new information about what is currently being used in the treatment of cancer over the world, besides chemo, radiation and surgery.
The Truth About Cancer is back for another round this month, in an effort to get the word out to more people. Can I encourage you to sign up to watch for free over the 9 days, beginning April 12th? Get informed about how cancer can be healed, hear the stories of those who have done it themselves, and be encouraged with hope that there is a better way than what you may have been told.
I don’t know about you, but I am so over losing my loved ones to cancer! There has to be a better way! I really do believe Ty and Charlene have done a superb job of bringing together so many experts and so much information into one packed-full series. If you or a loved one is battling cancer, this could be your starting point with moving forward into intentional healing.
Let me know what you think after you’ve watched it! Here’s that link again: The Truth About Cancer.
In good health,
- Episode 1: The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly
- Episode 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils
- Episode 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow
- Episode 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light
- Episode 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions
- Episode 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic
- Episode 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods
- Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy
- Episode 9: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory
PS. The above link is NOT an affiliate link – but it IS my own referral link, which means Ty and Char will be kindly sending me some DVD’s to say thanks for my help in getting the word out. 🙂