Some of you will have been watching Ty and Charlene Bollinger’s series over the last 9 days: “The Truth About Cancer – A Global Quest”. I’ve been studying cancer for about a decade, for my own personal interest, yet I still found stacks of new information in this series including up-to-date research and more recent breakthroughs in preventing and treating cancer. I especially enjoyed the segment on essential oils, which I’m about to finally take the plunge and fill my home with!
The final episode has excerpts from an interview with Jordan Rubin, author of NY Times Bestseller,”The Maker’s Diet”, who shares his story about how he healed his own cancer in 2008. He was told that 100% of people with his cancer will die from it, and was given 3 months to live. I have enormous respect for Jordan, and his book “The Maker’s Diet” is still the benchmark by which I weigh other perspectives on health by.
He set about going after his healing with great intentionality, and was successful in seeing that thing turn on its head. Brilliant!
I came across this testimony of how Jordan journeyed through healing cancer and the 5 keys we can use to unlock conquering faith in all challenges. The talk is called “To Hell with Cancer!” I hope you find it as inspiring as I did.
In good health,
PS. Here is a list of the 9 episodes of “The Truth About Cancer”, which I also encourage you to purchase:”
- Episode 1: The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly
- Episode 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils
- Episode 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow
- Episode 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light
- Episode 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions
- Episode 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic
- Episode 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods
- Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy
- Episode 9: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory