This week WordPress advised me that it’s been one year since I began this blog.
What a fun and rewarding journey it has been so far. I’ve bumped into some fantastic people along the way. Thank you to all those who have been following our family’s journey. Thank you for your encouraging messages and comments. I really appreciate the opportunity to offer what I have to others, in the hope that I can help and bless.
I thought I’d share some of my most popular posts to date. I hope there’s something here that will bless you today.
- Raising Our Spirited Children
- Grace Based Parenting – Tim Kimmel
- DIY Fort Kit
- Researching Family History
Faith and Missions:
Health and Wellness:
- Getting Started on the GAPS Diet
- General Guide to Managing Illness
- Back to Eden: Our story so far
- Recipe: Raw Strawberry Pie